- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The One By The Beach
A new area worth checking out is "The Beach" near Palm Jumeirah. It gives you a chance to sunbath, hit the surf and visit some great restaurants. Check out Aprons and Hammers, which serves up literally bucketfuls of seafood for you to enjoy.
The One Surrounded By Greenery
The Farm at Al Barari serves up organic cuisine in an open-plan eatery set in the middle of lush grounds. It has a lovely ambiance. It's pricey, but it has been voted 'Best Restaurant In Dubai' for a good reason.
The One With A Show
If there’s one thing worth seeing it’s the Dubai Fountain, which is one of the city’s most captivating attractions. You can catch a show at 1pm and 1.30pm and then every half an hour between 6pm and 11pm. The dancing water can be seen from a bridge that connects Dubai Mall to Souq Al Bahar though people wait well in advance to get a good view here. Burj Al Hamam, however, is also close enough to the fountains that you can tuck into some good food and enjoy the show with a lemon and mint juice.
The One In The World’s Tallest Building
Take the elevator to 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa. Here you'll find the At.mosphere Restaurant, which is a chic steakhouse that's famous for its "Josper" charcoal oven that cooks meat super fast. Or just take a seat in the At.mosphere Lounge, which is a wonderful place to watch the sunset.
The One With A View
Al Dawar is the ultimate old favourite. It's a revolving restaurant near the Gold Souq that has great views over Deira and serves a sumptuous buffet.
The One In The Desert
Leave the city behind and make a stop at Al Hadeerah at Bab Al Shams in the desert. It has its own heritage village, camels, falcons and dancers, and the food is the closest thing to local cuisine. Tuck into mouthwatering grills and ghouzi (barbequed goat meat) and luqaimat donuts that are drizzled in sugar syrup.
The One For Afternoon Tea
Beat the heat by booking afternoon tea at the beautiful Jumeirah Zabeel Serai, which is an Ottoman-themed hotel. Or the One & Only Royal Mirage that serves afternoon tea and has a lovely beach area.
The One For Spice Lovers
Tong-Thai a delicious Thai restaurant on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Abshar Jumeirah serves up great Persian food. Please, please, please order the Kashk-e-Badimjan (a delicious aubergine dip that comes with homemade bread).
From $10,280 pp
Whisky & Golf in Scotland
Scotland United Kingdom Europe
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $143,750 pp
Ultimate Barossa Valley Wine Experience
South Australia Australia Australasia
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $6,840 pp
Beach, Food, & Art Summer Holiday
Greece Cyclades: Mykonos & Santorini Barcelona Madrid Spain Europe
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: