- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Want to sweep someone of their feet? Then how about whisking them by 4WD across the desert for a private picnic amongst the dunes. You will be able to dine on champagne and strawberries, see a falconry display and even be serenaded by a saxophonist as the sun goes down. Then you will continue to your private desert oasis where fire artists entertain you as you dine on gourmet dishes. Want to do more? Float across the dunes by hot air balloon.
For a diving experience that you’ll never forget, sail into the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf on a traditional dhow then go diving for pearls. Third generation diver, Major Ali Saqar Sultan Suwaidi will guide you across the seabed where you have the chance of finding your own pearl-filled oyster.
If wagu beef doesn’t excite you anymore, how about a piece of striploin covered in 24 karat gold? The chefs at Prime 68 in Downton Dubai, dust the beef with gold, leave it to age for 24 days then this glistening piece of beef is ready to serve to guests. If the steak doesn’t thrill you, the views from the restaurant will as it’s found on the 68th floor of the world’s tallest hotel JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai.
You don’t need to go to cooler climes to pull on your ski boots. You can warm up for the ski season in one of the hottest places on Earth. Just step inside Ski Dubai and try its blue or black run. If you feel that your fingers are getting chilly, you can always stop for a hot chocolate or two at the café on the indoor mountain. The perfect family adventure in the UAE.
From $4,950 pp
- Experience the traditional and modern sides of Dubai on a private guided tour
- Marvel at the view from the top of the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Be whisked away by seaplane to an idyllic Maldives island escape
- Stay at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, one of the world’s greatest destinations
- Enjoy the Maldives’ tropical beaches and stunning underwater world
When to go:
From $4,600 pp
- Play Dubai’s most impressive golf courses, some of the best in the world
- Stay at luxurious accommodations
- Enjoy a guided tour of Dubai’s old and new attractions
- Relax in Dubai’s tallest buildings with cocktails at Burj Khalifa and afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy a unique floodlit golfing experience at Meydan Golf
When to go:
From $7,910 pp
- Come face to face with sharks and sting rays at the bottom of a Shark Lagoon
- See Palm Jumeirah, The World Islands and Dubai Marina from up high in a seaplane
- Try indoor skiing, golf on a world-class golf course, or hit the shopping malls
- Enjoy dune driving through the desert in a 4X4
- Try camel riding and henna hand painting before dining in a Bedoin tent
When to go: