- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Il Sarto is the hottest sartorial ticket in town. Dapper gents should make a beeline to this Queen’s Road Central boutique that’s famed for its skilled tailors and high quality Italian fabrics. The part-tailor, part-gentlemen’s club look of this Art Deco-style salon only adds to its appeal. Choose your collars and cuffs from the samples in chic glass cabinets and then prepare to feel like a million dollars as the tailors measure you for a bespoke piece.
Want to give your wardrobe the personal touch? Then slip on a bespoke shirt. Roger Concepts is known for creating stylish cuts with individual touches. Not only can you choose from a wealth of fabrics, but its custom service also gives you the chance to personalize the linings of your collars, cuffs and stitching. No wonder it’s a fast-favourite with the CBD crowd.
Raja means ‘king’ in Hindi and when you step through the doors of this Kowloon boutique you are going to feel like a VIP. The family-run business started in India 60 years ago, and it now has fans worldwide. Two notable clients who have fallen for Raja Fashions include former US President Bill Clinton and Bollywood legend Govinda. Styles range from glamorous Indian dresses to chic 9-5 outfits. Those looking for that extra something can head to its exclusive Raja Luxe showroom. Here you can enjoy a glass of bubbles as you select styles and fabrics with the help of the experts.
This Central boutique has been shodding the well-heeled since 1928. International celebs will often make this store their first port of call. And it’s not hard to see why once you take a peek at the array of styles on display that are made from lambskin, calfskin, crocodile or lizard. Whether you want cool or classic, you are also sure to go wild for these designs.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
Journey Through History in Berlin
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: