- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The famed Art Deco pool fell into disuse in 1989 despite its storied past. It was launched by Olympia Johnny Weissmuller (Tarzan) in 1929 and was where they launched the bikini in 1946. It took a group called SOS Molitor and Euros 64.8 million to bring it back to life, along with a hotel, health centre and glamorous boutiques.
With the cool white columns that line the room, the blue and white mosaic tiles that decorate the pool and the cerulean water, you feel as if you have arrived at a Roman spa. The Ritz Paris is also the home of the Chanel spa, so book yourself in for a massage. We are sure you deserve it.
This 25-metres long pool is set on a giant barge, which is moored in the Seine. In the summer, the glass roof slides back to reveal a giant sun terrace. Once you have burnt off those calories in the pool, you can enjoy the Jacuzzi, sauna and hamman.
This art noveau pool became a national monument in 1990. Featuring not one, but three pools, you have the choice of swimming within the indoor pool or in one of the two outside areas. Thanks to the sulphurous spring, the water stays a balmy 28 degrees.
This sleek and chic pool can be found in the spa. Measuring 65 feet, it is reportedly the city’s largest hotel pool. You should have plenty of room to perfect your butterfly stroke and practise those laps at The Peninsula Paris.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: