- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Climb The Super Trees
Why have a tree, when you can have a super tree! Gardens By The Bay in Singapore features an exhilarating arbour that offers shade during the day and at night, it turns into a light show. And if that’s not enough, one of these vertical gardens plays host to a restaurant that’s hidden within its canopy.
Surf In The Desert
Who says that you can’t catch a wave when you’re in the desert? Wadi Adventure in Al Ain features the largest surf pool in the world. Beginners can start by testing their balance on a few small rolling waves while professions can practise their favourite tricks on three metre high surf.
Swim In A Floating Pool
A dip in the Hudson wouldn’t be everyone’s idea of a great time, but the team behind +Pool is about to change all that. The tech geeks are set to float two Olympic-sized swimming pools in the Hudson, which contain a filtration device that leaves you practising your butterfly in sparkling, clear water. Expected to launch in New York soon.
Ride A Glass Slide
Adrenalin addicts will go weak at the knees once they take a look at the new Sky Slide on 70th floor of the OUE Skyspace LA. Los Angeles’ tallest open air observation deck gives visitors the chance to ride in a glass slide 1,000 feet above the ground on the outside of the building. Just remember to keep your eyes open when you race to the 69th floor.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
Journey Through History in Berlin
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: