- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The 19th-century hotel has thrown open its doors once more after a multi-million dollar makeover. Guests will be able to discover a host of new restaurants and bars at Raffles Hotel Singapore, including La Dame De Pic run by three-Michelin star chef Anne-Sophie Pic; a glamorous new Tiffin Room; the famed Long Bar; and the chic Writer’s Bar, which comes with its own writer in residence. The sought-after suites won’t disappoint either as they feature state-of-the-art tech as well as bespoke travelling trunk mini bars.
More reasons to return are to still to follow including Yi by Jereme Leung, BBR By Alain Ducasse and the Butcher’s Block.
A lot of hype may have surrounded this hot hotel in Somerset, UK, but anyone who takes a look at this 17th-century home turned hotel will see that it’s well-deserved. Created by the team behind the farm-to-fork Babylonstoren retreat, The Newt gives guests the chance to celebrate English heritage with a stay in the Georgian manor house and the chance to wander around the sprawling grounds that come complete with a Cyder House.
The former new Law Courts for British Burma is now the stately Rosewood Yangon. This 1927 heritage building has been meticulously restored and is the last word in luxury. Leave your luggage in one of the chic suites that overlook the Yangon River and enjoy a tipple in the Courtroom, enjoy contemporary Burmese dishes in the Nova restaurant or take a dip in the rooftop pool. Opens September 2019.
If you are looking for a luxury holiday in Israel, you can’t go wrong with The Jaffa, a former 19th-century hospital and monastery. Choose a suite in the historic wing to enjoy charming arched windows, high ceilings and a Travertine marble bathroom. Relax in the blond-wood spa that features not one, but four sauna. And in the evening, embrace al fresco dinning in the historic courtyard.
Six Senses Fort Barwara, India
The Six Senses team is turning a 700-year-old fort was owned by the Rajasthani royal family into a glamorous hideaway. Highlights will include two restaurants, two swimming pools and a 30,000 square foot spa.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
Journey Through History in Berlin
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: