- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
A Georgian terrace house in Marylebone is now home to four private dining rooms – the White Room, the Black Room, the Whiskey Room and the Garden Room. So no matter what mood your party is looking for, you’re sure to find the room that suits you at The Harcourt. Expect mouthwatering Mediterranean food and some of the best cocktail infusions around.
When a restaurant has a button that says ‘Press for champagne’ it has to be worth a visit. But if you want to make your trip extra special at Bob Bob Ricard, book the Private Dining Room. Modelled on the royal dining carriage, it’s the perfect place to mark a celebration.
Enjoy a tipple at the famed Halkin bar then take a seat in the private dining room of Ametsa with Arzak Instruction. This father and daughter run restaurant comes with a Michelin star for good reason.
This dim sum restaurant is a hot favourite with the fashion pack. The restaurant comes with three private dining rooms, including Salon Noir. After a drink at the bar, eight guests can take a seat around the ebony table in this Chinoiserie-style room. Then you can enjoy a digestif in front of the fireplace.
Renowned food critic Jay Raynor called the duck at China Tang, The Dorchester “world class”, which makes it reason enough to go on its own. So now Jay has said what you need to eat the only decision you need to make is which one of the three private dining rooms you want to dine in.
If you want to see your chef in action, choose the private dining room at the Rosewood London. The room, which lies next to the famed Mirror Bar, comes with its own kitchen. Up to 18 guests can join you for supper they’ll never forget.
Enjoy beef tartare, monkfish osso buco and Alpaco Chocolate Whipped Ganache in the glamorous surroundings of the Northall Private Dining Room in the Corinthia Hotel. Twelve to 30 people can join you for supper around the table then relax with a post-dinner cocktail on one of the sofas.
Okay, so this Michelin-star restaurant isn’t a private dining room per se, but as it comprises just nine tables, we feel it’s worth a mention. Expect such dishes as poached lobster tail, cauliflower puree and lobster butter.
From $10,280 pp
Whisky & Golf in Scotland
Scotland United Kingdom Europe
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $143,750 pp
Ultimate Barossa Valley Wine Experience
South Australia Australia Australasia
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $6,840 pp
Beach, Food, & Art Summer Holiday
Greece Cyclades: Mykonos & Santorini Barcelona Madrid Spain Europe
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: