- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
No surprise that the home of Expo 2020 should be included in this list. This dynamic city that has shot up out of the sand dunes features the world’s tallest building, the world’s tallest hotel and an array of manmade islands. It has also recently showcased driverless taxis and drone taxis and is about to launch a 3D-printed building.
If you were in any doubt about how futuristic this country is, just take a look at their plans for the Summer Olympics 2020. Expected to be the most technological advanced Olympics Games yet. Not only will they have a meteor shower instead of fireworks to mark the opening of the Games, but they have created a robot for everything – yes, we mean everything. From serving you snacks in the stands, to collected javelins on the field, one trip to Tokyo and you will feel as if you are living in the future.
Singapore has got the world’s highest infinity pool, Supertrees that light up at night and at the airport you will be welcomed by the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. And these are just a few of the amazing things that you can see in Singapore. It also has a mini test city where it tests autonomous vehicles and robots. No wonder James Dyson moved to the Lion City.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
Journey Through History in Berlin
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: