- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Maharjan photographs a Nepalese Hindu youth as he offers oil in a mud pot to Lord Krishna on the occasion of Krishna Janmasthami at Bhaktapur in Nepal.
Photographer Shabir Mian was on a photoshoot in the area when he spotted this child, walking on the railway lines, enjoying the rain.
Juan Cristóbal Cobo snaps this young girl as she relaxes in her hammock and look out through a window at her home at Orocué, Colombia.
Federico Nicolas Lagiard captures his wife and two young children as they wake up one Sunday morning.
Malaysian photographer Jian Seng Soh captures one tired mini commuter after he has spent the day at school.
Tadas Kazakevicius captured three children with their beloved dog Meskis when he travelled across Lithuania.
Salvatore Mazzeo captures two children on one of the most religious days of the year in the mountainous town of Enna, Sicily.
Mustafa Jindi thought that this painting captured the past and future of the UAE perfectly. Jindi immediately thought of his own son and his fondness of his toy car and this traditional outfit so he decided to photograph them together.
This shot couldn’t be planned. “It’s a photograph of one of my twin daughters, taken at an opportune moment when she was in her own world, moving along to some internal rhythm. Entirely spontaneous,” says Tim Topple.
From $16,450 pp
Russian High Arctic
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $9,770 pp
Arctic Wildlife Safari
- Search for polar bears hunting seals in the pack ice on an arctic safari
- Explore historical sites including early whaling camps, trappers’ cabins, deserted coal mining operations, and an abandoned polar research station
- Sea kayaking near tidewater glaciers and icebergs
- Look out for humpback whales from the outdoor decks
- Take advantage of the included photography program and learn alongside the onboard expert
When to go:
From $8,050 pp
Mongolia’s Eagle Hunting Festival
Ulaanbaatar & Central Heartland
- Living alongside a nomadic eagle hunting family and learning about their age-old traditions and ways of life
- Attending the annual Ulgii Eagle Hunting Festival and getting caught up in the excitement of this event which locals spend their lives training for
- Experiencing a less mainstream part of the country and really getting off the beaten track
When to go: