- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Hands up if you want to swim with turtles! Kids staying at Amanpulo in the Philippines can join the scuba team for a snorkelling trip around the house reef where they can feed the fish then swim with the resident sea turtles. The resort has its own turtle hatchery. More than 1,900 turtle eggs were laid on the beach in 2018. You can ask the team to call you when the eggs hatch so you can watch the baby turtles rush to the ocean.
Your kids might not be able to hike to the top of Everest, but if they head to Nepal they can enjoy dinner with a real-life Sherpa who has. He or she will be able to entertain them with exciting stories about their climbs and maybe inspire your tot to live a life of adventure when they are older.
For a jungle trek with a difference, go for a stroll with a herd of elephants. Take a short boat ride to the elephants’ home, then get ready to feed them bananas and give them a bath in the river. You can then join them on a walk through the forest and even take a trip to a waterfall.
If you thought that Captain Jack Sparrow had some swashbuckling adventures, you haven’t set foot on the Pirate Cruise at One&Only Reethi Rah. Children can set sail on this pirate boat that can be found in the Maldives. They will have the chance to make their own pirate accessories and then go on a treasure hunt. Shiver me timbers.
If your kids seem to spend more time on wheels than they do walking, take them to The Hot Spot at Amanpuri in Phuket. The kids’ club features a new skateboarding half-pipe and your children will be able to practise their moves on custom-built skateboards. But what will make your kids really excited is that skating pros from California will be there to show them tips and tricks.
From $5,180 pp
Mongolia for Families
Ulaanbaatar & Central Heartland
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse ack riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and be active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first-hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $5,720 pp
Egypt For Families
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go: