- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Animal loving families will want to book into The Farmstead at Royal Malewane. Leave your luggage in one of the three luxury suites or at The Farmhouse that sit alongside a central lodge. Then join the rangers on a safari drive to remember. Need to cool off after your adventure? Then take a dip in the private pool that overlooks the bush.
You are sure to feel like a jungle VIP when you book into The Datai. The hotel is back after a million-dollar makeover to thrill its guests once more. And following the renovations it has revealed a new Nature Centre where guests will have the chance to find out more about the local wildlife, and a Tea Corner serving bespoke blends created by Dr Ghani, a famed Malay herbalist. Before families make a splash in the pool, they will also want to visit The Rimba Trail, a new walk that will take you from the mangrove habitat into the tree canopy thanks to a 18-metre high Canopy Walk.
When they built Joali on Muravandhoo Island they thought of everything. From protecting the environment by building the resort around each established tree, to created curated in-room libraries for guests. So it’s no surprise that they remembered to pay attention to the needs of their youngest guests too. Kids will enjoy checking out the treehouse and taking part in treasure hunts around the island, as well as whipping up treats in the kids cooking school and being pampered in their own spa.
If you would like your kids to experience another culture, book them into the Explorers’ Club in Rosewood Baha Mar. Here kids aged three to 12 can sign up for eco explorations, hands-on activities and get to meet local wildlife. Each day they will be able to take part in a different challenge where they learn more about Bahamian culture, conservation and the island.
From $5,180 pp
Mongolia for Families
Ulaanbaatar & Central Heartland
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse ack riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and be active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first-hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
Ireland Highlight Tour
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $5,720 pp
Egypt For Families
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go: