- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
If you are going to learn how to do stand-up paddleboarding, why not learn on a tropical island? COMO Point Yamu in Phuket has launched a beach club that’s on an island of its own. You’ll be whisked over to the island in a traditional longboat, where your kids can swim, kayak and SUP in a cordoned-off family area.
What could be more exciting than an Arabian adventure? Take your kids to the Feynan Eco Lodge where you can join one of their guides for a hike through the Jordanian desert. Get ready to feel like mini explorers as the team take you on a walk from the desert-like Dana Biosphere Reserve into the green Wadi Dana. Tots will have the chance to walk past Bedouin villages and spy their goats, discover natural springs and catch a glimpse of the birds that have made the reserve their home.
Whizz between the treetops on the Flight of the Gibbon Angkor ride in Siem Reap. There are 10 different ziplines to try and you finish you. Mum and dad can always enjoy a little pampering at the Belmond La Residence D’Angkor afterwards.
From $10,120 pp
Overland Safari Through Patagonia
Chilean Patagonia Argentine Patagonia Chile
- Cruise the Patagonia fjord to the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers
- Experience Patagonia like a local with a horse-riding excursion through the steppe
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier on a cruise or ice-trekking trip
- Discover the highlights of Torres del Paine, including the magnificent Grey Glacier
- Witness the majestic landscapes of Chilean and Argentine Patagonia
When to go:
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $16,450 pp
Russian High Arctic
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go: