- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
If you have always wanted to try your hand at surfing, but didn’t want to rough it, book into COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives. The team has organised a surfing programme that includes yoga classes to help stretch you out and pampering spa treatments. Practise your moves in the lagoon with the resort’s female surf instructor who will help you perfect standing on the board.
Amanpulo takes up the entire island of Pamalican in Palawan archipelago. Featured palm-fringed beaches and coral reefs.
On the island you’ll find the Windsurf Hut, with an all-female team of kitesurfing instructors. Join them from November to March to master the waves, then top up the calories that you’ve burnt off at the rustic pizza restaurant. When you’re not riding the waves, you can visit the island’s turtle hatchery, spy dolphins in the wild, and enjoy a sunset cruise.
Want to get away from it? Book Flying Solo at Gili Lankanfushi. This adventure can be designed just to suit you. Relax in one of its Crusoe Residences, then immerse yourself in an array of spa therapies, before you enjoy a sunset sail or a Dine in the Dark experience. On this holiday you don’t need to worry about anyone else. This trip is all about you.
From $24,980 pp
Wildlife and Ocean In Madagascar
- Stay in two of Madagascar’s most exclusive luxury resorts: Anjajavy and Miavana
- Witness the famous hairy crabs crossing the crab highway
- Experience Madagascar’s unique biodiversity, including lemurs, baobab trees and limestone pinnacles
- Swoop into the stunning Nosy Be Archipelago by private helicopter
- Explore Nosy Ankao’s underwater world on a Blue Safari experience
When to go:
From $143,750 pp
Ultimate Barossa Valley Wine Experience
South Australia Australia Australasia
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,870 pp
- Relax on the white-sand beaches of Taketomi and the Ishigaki Islands
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Shuri Castle
- Learn about the history of Ryukyu Island
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the East China Sea
- Snorkel above some of Japan’s most beautiful coral reefs
When to go: