Cape Town, South Africa
This luxury boutique-style property offers four elegantly designed rooms in the main house and a separate suite with its own verandah overlooking the mountains. Each room reflects the farm’s heritage with antique furniture and floral fabrics as well as a delightful Victorian-style bathroom. Wild Olive House is a recent addition to the property and offers self-catering accommodation. Ideal for families, it features its own garden, swimming pool and outdoor barbecue facilities.
Bartholomeus Klip offers top-notch cuisine prepared using fresh, local produce and accompanied with superb wines from the region. Enjoy lavish breakfasts and romantic candlelit dinners in the conservatory.
There are plenty of activities on-site including morning and evening nature drives through the reserve, hiking, mountain-biking, canoeing, windsurfing and bird-watching. You can also take a cooking class or simply relax by the pool and enjoying the surroundings.
Bartholomeus Klip Information
- Location: One hour drive from Cape Town
- Accommodation: Farmhouse with 4 rooms, 1 suite, Wild Olive House
- Activities: Canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, freshwater fishing, bird watching, drives through the reserve, horse-riding
- Facilities: Restaurant, garden, swimming pool, verandah, facilities for BBQ
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 230 per night per person in a luxury room
Looking for something different? Visit our main South Africa page for further inspiration.