Alila Jabal Akhdar is located in the Al Hajar Mountains, an area of spectacular natural beauty. Overlooking a gorge and with dramatic views, this luxury boutique hotel is perfectly positioned to explore the region’s renowned rugged landscapes. It will provide a haven for adventure travellers, nature lovers and those seeking an unforgettable luxury escape.
Alila Jabal Akhdar combines minimalist style with warm and colourful Jabal Akhdar ethnic influences. The emphasis at the hotel is on comfort and relaxation.
The hotel features 86 spacious and exceptionally stylish suites. The décor reflects Omani traditions with a contemporary twist. Other facilities include a restaurant & bar, Spa Alila, heated outdoor and indoor pools and fitness centre.
The hotel offers an array of tailor-made experiences ranging from learning about local culture and cooking classes to a variety of outdoor pursuits and a superb wellness programme.
Alila Jabal Akhdar Information
- Location: Central section of the Al Hajar mountain range, a 2 hour drive from Muscat International Airport
- Accommodation: 86 rooms and suites
- Facilities: Restaurant and bar, spa including indoor pools, heated outdoor pool, fitness centre, venues for executive retreats, meetings and weddings.
- Activities: Trekking in the Al Hajar mountains, nature walks, cooking school and food trails.
- Weather: October to May is the best time to go, with humidity and rainfall higher from June to September. Light jackets are necessary for guests travelling within November to February as temperatures dip to a cool 12 to 18 degrees Celsius at night.