- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Discount up to 25% for stays at Explora Hotels
Book your holiday at Explora Hotels (Explora Patagonia, Explora Atacama Chile, Explora Rapa Nui) with Lightfoot Travel and save up to 25%.
This offer is available from 16 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2024, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for stays from 2022 to 2024
- Limited availability
- Combinations must be within a maximum period of 30 days.
- Room upgrades are made during check-in and are subject to availability.
- Discount applies to destinations with the least cost.
- Discount not applicable for destination combinations in Patagonia.
- This benefit cannot be combined with other benefits, programs or special rates, discounts or promotions, except for the benefits members of the Explorer ECHO Society receive.
- Combinations with Torres del Paine, El Chaltén and the Patagonia National Park do not apply between 1 November and 31 March.
- Not applicable for holiday dates at any destination (Christmas, New Year for all destinations, Carnival in Atacama, Tapati on Easter Island).
our destination expert
Set on the edge of Lake Pehoe in Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile, Explora Patagonia is...
Explora Rapa Nui
Cast adrift in the Pacific, 3,700 km from the mainland, Easter Island is the world’s most remote inhabited island, brimming with ancient mysteries. Explora Rapa Nui is the island’s most luxurious accommodation, offering an all-inclusive stay with a diverse selection of excursions and activities showcasing the island’s culture,...
Explora Atacama Chile
Located on the outskirts of San Pedro de Atacama in Chile, Explora Atacama is ideally positioned to explore the desert, Andean high plains, mountains, and wildlife of this ancient landscape. One of the most luxurious hotels in the Atacama Desert, it’s renowned for its guided explorations, superb cuisine,...
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.