- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
2023 Package at COMO Maalifushi
Whether you will stay for 3 nights or 4 nights at COMO Maalifushi you will get the following inclusions when you book it through Lightfoot Travel.
- Daily breakfast and Half Board meal plan for two guests per room.
- Shared return seaplane transfer from International Airport for two guests per room.
- 10% of service charge, prevailing government taxes and green tax for two guests.
- Children aged 6 – 11.99 years of age will receive 50% discount supplement charges. For children below 6 years please contact Lightfoot Travel.
- Extra cost for an extra person is inclusive of extra bed charges, half board meal plan and USD 6 Green Tax for three nights.
This offer is available from 22 May 2023 to 28 Nov 2023, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- The above offers are for new bookings only
- Applicable for Southeast Asia Market
- Offer applies for the travel between 1 May to 19 December 2023
- 3 nights offer applies for room categories: Beach & Water Suites, Beach & Water Villas
- 4 Nights Package Offer applies for 2 nights in Beach Suite/Villa plus 2 nights in Water Suite/Villa
- Above package combinable with honeymoon amenities
- Extra cost will be applied to an extra person (3rd guest) with the seaplane transfers, and an upgrade Half-Board to Full-Board meal basis (per person per night)
- Full payment must be received by the hotel a minimum of 21 days prior to guest arrival or the booking will be subject to cancellation and cancellation charges will apply
- Bookings cancelled between 21 days and 15 days prior to arrival date will incur cancellation charges equal to 50% of the total booking
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the date of arrival will incur cancellation charges equal to 100% of the total booking
our destination expert
COMO Maalifushi is located on the Thaa Atoll in the southern part of the Maldivian archipelago, 50 minutes by...
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.