- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Air Savings on 2023 Antarctica Voyages
If you have never been to Antarctica, there is nothing that can prepare you for what awaits you there. We're offering special savings for 2023 departures onboard National Geographic Explorer including round-trip airfare up to $5,000 when you book Category 1-6, or higher, including solo cabins.
- Round-trip airfare up to $2,000 when you book Category 1-5, including solo cabins.
- Round-trip business class airfare up to $5,000 when you book Category 6 or higher.
This offer is available from 06 Apr 2023 to 30 Jun 2023, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- Book by 30 June 2023
- Valid for new bookings only and subject to availability
- This offer may not be combined with others and is not applicable to airfare or extensions
- Airfare included up to a ticket value of $2,000 per person when booking Economy Class in a Category 1-5 cabin, including solo cabins, or up to $5,000 per person when booking Business Class in a Category 6 cabin or higher.
- To qualify for the offer, it must be ticketed by Lindblad Expeditions
- In the case that airfare at the time of booking is higher than $2,000 or $5,000 per person (as applicable), you will be required to pay any amount in excess of $2,000 or $5,000 per person (as applicable)
- Valid on select 2023 and 2024 departures of Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands, and South Georgia and the Falklands from Miami, Dallas, Boston, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York or San Francisco into Buenos Aires or Santiago for new bookings only, subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers, and is not applicable on extensions. Baggage fees may be additional and seat assignments may not be guaranteed
- Solo Traveler Savings - Waive the solo premium on solo cabins on select 2023 and 2024 departures
our destination expert
National Geographic Explorer
The National Geographic Explorer is the flagship of Lindblad Expeditions’ impressive fleet. A state of the art expedition ship, she’s...
From $15,520 pp
Fly & Cruise Antarctica
- Cruise the Antarctic so you can access remote ice-berg-filled bays and little-explored locations
- See Antarctic wildlife, including penguins, seals, whales, and seabirds
- Glide amongst icebergs and wildlife on a sea kayak
- Snowshoe to remote locations for magnificent Antarctic views
- Avoid the notorious Drake Passage with this unique fly and cruise trip
When to go:
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.