- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Sira Beach HouseLombok & Gili Islands
On Lombok’s Sira peninsula, overlooking Bali’s Mount Agung and the Gili Islands, Sira Beach House is one of Indonesia’s most perfect island retreats.
Situated within its own palm grove and lawns, the six-bedroom eco-property is fully-staffed and has been designed with the environment in mind. Great care was taken to maintain the existing mature palm grove, the hot water is solar heated, and the wastewater is treated and recycled for the lawns and organic vegetable garden.
All bedrooms and bathrooms are air-conditioned and come with picture windows, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, and bamboo shutters. The two Beach Pavilions have views of the beach and a ‘honeymoon’ feel. The Garden Pavilions are best for children as they have a third bed which can accommodate a child or nanny.
There’s also a home theatre, large saltwater swimming pool, private tennis court, croquet, table tennis, Zodiac motorboat, and bicycles available. Pristine beaches and warm waters are a few short steps away, and the Kosaido golf course is located nearby.
Sira Beach House Information
Location & Getting There
Sira Beach House is located Northwest of Lombok, on Sira Beach itself. There are 2 ways of getting to the property, land, or sea.
- By Land: Drive Northwest from the airport. The villa is a 90-minute drive away.
- By Sea: The villa is 65km across the Lombok strait from Bali. Private boats and yachts can moor in the bay. The journey will take approximately 2-5 hours, depending on the type of boat and weather conditions.
The accommodation at Sira Beach House has been designed with the environment in mind. The pavilions have been carefully planned and positioned to cause minimal damage to the surrounding environment. At Sira Beach House, they are committed to preserving the natural beauty and balance of Lombok.
- Sign up for a cooking class in the villa kitchen
- Head down to the beach to layout, snorkel, or dive
- Tee up at the golf course, located 2 minutes away
- Melt your troubles away with a massage at the villa spa
- Reconnect with nature at the Principal Garden
- Visit the nearby attractions: Mount Rinjani, Senaru/Sendanggile Waterfalls, Mayura Water Palace, Senggigi
Children of all ages are welcomed. Some of the child-friendly services offered to include:
- Child-friendly menu from the chef
- Access to a private beach in the palm grove far from the sea
- Supervision by villa staff for sandcastle building or beachcombing expeditions
- Board games and outdoor sports area
- Tennis or swimming lessons
- Guided bicycle tours
- Chill out room for children
- Babysitting service is available upon request
- Dining is in the privacy of your own villa, with a pre-approved menu
- Tennis Court
- Swimming pool
- Cooking classes
- Massages at the villa spa
- Mount Rinjani
- Senaru/Sendanggile Waterfalls
- Mayura Water Palace
Sira Beach House is supremely family-friendly. The location, on a calm and private beach, makes for an ideal safe haven for little ones, and the staff at the villa love to take them onto the beach to build sandcastles and find shells. For a deeper foray into Sasak life, they’ll also introduce you to the female artisans who create Lombok’s famed pottery and textiles.
We won't take you to the usual tourist traps, instead we'll introduce you to people that show you the true side of a country. With our contacts in each destination, we can arrange for you to meet locals away from the crowds and ensure an authentic experience.
You can rely on our extensive first-hand knowledge and years of experience in the country you’re visiting. We use only the best expert guides, and provide insider tips on the local customs, and everything from vibrant festivals to hidden Himalayan monasteries
Your holiday will be as unique as you are. By getting to know you and what makes you tick, we fuse our wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of our destinations to create unique day by day itineraries that are built around you.