San Benito, The Philippines
One of the few truly medical and wellness resorts in the world, The Farm at San Benito is located an easy two-hour drive south of Manila. This luxury spa in the Philippines offers its guests an exceptional healing environment with treatments for the body, mind and soul.
Situated on a former coconut and coffee plantation, The Farm is gently nestled in the foothills of Mount Malarayat filled with gardens, ponds, mountains, rivers, lagoons, waterfalls and an abundance of tropical flowers and plants. The 24 villas and suites are naturally decorated and spread out across the 48 hectares of land. Guests are encouraged to try The Farm’s many wellness programs which are sure to leave you feeling rejuvenated and recharged. Winner of the 2011 AsiaSpa Award for ‘Best Holistic Treatment for Environmental Detox’, The Farm offers a wide range of wellness and beauty treatments which are all supervised by on-site integrative doctors, licensed therapists and movement consultants.
Recognized as one of the few truly integrated medical wellness resorts in the world and introducting the idea of ‘new’ luxury, The Farm delights in ‘living’ gourmet cuisine picked fresh from their organic gardens. Guests can enjoy a new concept of healthy eating at the totally vegan restaurant Alive! One of the first in Asia, food is prepared using specially designed dehydrators to give raw foods a variety of textures resembling cooked foods without destroying nutritional properties and enzymes. Serving everything from freshly-made ice cream, cookies and cakes to hamburgers, pizzas, and soups, there is no way you will leave unsatisfied!
The Farm at San Benito Information
- Location: 90 minutes drive from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila or 25 minutes by Helicopter.
- Accommodation: 24 villas and suites.
- Facilities: Spa, Infinity pool, Alive! Restaurant, 2 World class Golf facilities located within minutes from Resort, Fully equipped Gym, Yoga Podium.
- Activities: Trampoline Dance, Mandala Floral Arranging, Coconut tree climbing, etc.
- Weather: Dry season begins in December and ends in May, the first three months being cool (December through February) and the second three (March through May) being hot. The rest of the year (June through November) is considered the wet season.
- Children: Welcome – Babysitting available.
- Price Guide: From USD 1081 for 3 nights in a Palmera Suite including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season).