The Shangri-La Cebu is a haven of luxury, delicious food and a well-renowned spa in the Philippines.
Perfect for accomodating families, Shangri-La Cebu has a range of activities on offer to suit all ages. With a business centre, fully-equipped spa, a babysitting service, 6 restaurants and 2 bars to choose from, you will not get bored here!
Set amongst acres of luscious greenery, there are 530 luxurious guestrooms and suites to choose from. The blend of contemporary Filipino furnishings with more indigenous elements creates an appealing artistic fusion which is both welcoming and rather splendid.
While you treat yourself to massages, meditation or a quick work-out in the gym, your kids will be well looked after. With two main pools, snorkelling, scuba diving, a kids Adventure Zone, general watersports, ceramic painting, necklace making and much more on offer, children of any age will find something they love.
The province of Cebu itself has a lot to offer as a previous Spanish colony. Famous for its natural beaches, sweet mangoes and historic sites, it is well worth a visit to the centre via one of the many bridges which connects Lapu-Lapu City to the main island of Cebu.
Shangri-La Cebu Information
- Location:Only 20 minute taxi from Mactan-Cebu International Aiport. Transfers are available.
- Accommodation: 530 rooms and suites.
- Activities: Scuba Diving, circuit training, Beach volleyball, billiards, yoga, tennis, snorkeling, watersports, spa treatments, tennis, children’s supervised activities.
- Facilities: Spa, health club, outdoor swimming pool and lap pool, private beach, tennis zone, entertainment zone, golf park and Marine Sanctuary.
- Weather: Best time to visit is during the dry season from November to April.
- Children: Welcome. Facilities such as Adventure Zone and Entertainment Centre which include an exciting indoor playground, a children’s activity corner, an activity hub complete with video and arcade games are made available for the children.
- Guide price:From USD 1019 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Double Room including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)