Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Flaunting grandiose views of the city, Mount Kinabalu and the South China Sea, Le Meridian sits well-placed, at the heart of Kota Kinabalu’s vibrant retail and entertainment districts, embracing the eclectic splendor of its surroundings.
The Le Meridien in Kota Kinabalu has 306 spacious, well-appointed rooms offering chic sophistication and generous comfort. Ideal for quick stopovers between travels, its rooms boast expansive windows that open up to panoramic views. Le Meridien’s uncompromising standards of service and state-of-the-art amenities complement its stylish, contemporary setting to create the perfect locale for a journey of discovery to Sabah.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Sabah into a greater Malaysian Borneo holiday. Take a look at Diving in Borneo: Mabul Island as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Information
- Location: Kota Kinabalu city, 15 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu airport
- Accommodation: 306 rooms of Superior, Deluxe, Club Rooms & Suites and a Presidential Suite
- Facilities: Fitness Centre, Outdoor Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room
- Activities: Bowling, Golf, Island tours, Visit the markets, Gaya island tour
- Weather: Best time to visit is June to August, before the rainy season in October
- Children: Children welcome, baby-sitting available on request