Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives
Kanuhura is located on the eastern rim of Lhaviyani Atoll. Famed for its laid-back luxury and authentic Maldivian charm, every effort has been made to retain the natural beauty of the island and wherever possible, employ the use of only natural materials.
Each villa at Kanuhuru has its own private outdoor area with stunning ocean views. Extensive use of hand-crafted wood, raffia, bamboo and other natural materials creates an elegant rustic interior befitting the naturally beautiful island surroundings.
Close to the Kanuhura are some of the world’s best diving sites, with the outer reef dropping down nearly 2,000 metres. Home to one of the most luxurious spas in the Maldives, the hotel also has an aerobics studio and gymnasium. Accommodation is in villas, either on the island’s coral sand fringe or in a little village on stilts at the end of a wooden pier, which adds to the tropical charm of this spectacular luxury Maldives hotel.
- Location: Lhaviyani Atoll. 40 minutes by seaplane from Male International Airport
- Accommodation: 100 luxury villas
- Facilities: Swimming pool, tennis court, games rooms, Kid’s Club, tennis/squash instructor
- Activities: Snorkelling, diving, island hopping, picnics, sunset cruises, big game fishing
- Weather: Weather is good year round
- Children: Welcome. Kid’s Club (4-11 years) with organised games, videos or a library, babysitting services by professionally trained nannies also available with extra charge.
- Price Guide: From USD 4463 for 3 nights in a Beach Villa including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)