Chiang Mai, Thailand
A wonderful Four Seasons resort set in the tranquil location of Chiang Mai – the perfect base to explore the local culture, relax amongst peaceful surroundings and experience excellent service and facilities.
Spacious Lanna-style pavilions with vaulted ceilings, polished teak floors and rich Thai decorations overlook terraced rice fields and mountains in the beautiful Mae Rim Valley, minutes from the artistic and cultural heritage of Thailand’s northern capital.
From plunge pools and sundecks, to patios and terraces, the luxurious villas and residences furnished with teak and rosewood trappings provide the ambience and exclusivity of private homes with their commodious living spaces.
Immerse yourself in activities both on-site and away from the resort. Pick up culinary skills from the Thai cooking school or recline at the acclaimed spa, a signature Four Seasons experience. For adventure, hop on a balloon ride as you take in the expanse of rice paddies, lush mountains and magnificent Chiang Mai temples. The esteemed Four Seasons experience praises the rich cultures of traditional Thailand and is committed to fascinate and peak your senses.
Four Seasons Chiang Mai Information
- Accommodation: 64 Pavilions, 12 Pool Villas and 17 One, Two, Three & Four-Bedroom Private Residences
- Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Facilities: Restaurant, tennis court, swimming pool, spa, yoga studio, library
- Activities: Balloon rides, rice planting, Lanna Muay Thai, garden tour, introductory Thai language, Lan Sai Village shopping, golf, cooking school
- Weather: November to February is the cooler season. March to May is the summer season and June to October is warmer with higher humidity with short tropical showers.
- Children: Welcomed. The Gecko Club accepts children ages 4 to 12 and offers complimentary games and activities daily. Meals can be ordered in advance for children who participate in the program.