The Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia is set on Tanjung Rhu, one of the island’s best beaches. This world-class property combines indigenous architecture with gracious service for a resort experience unmatched in Malaysia.
Immersed in the calming ambience of a tropical hideaway, the 90 guest villas and pavilions nestle amid the resort’s lushly landscaped gardens or enjoy beachfront settings within the soothing sound of waves.
The spacious accommodations seamlessly blend Asian, Indian and Arabic influences to create a uniquely Malaysian milieu, with rich tropical woods and heavily grained Spanish marble. Features include timber floors, soaring ceilings, open-air verandas and contemporary comfort.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Langkawi into a greater Malaysia holiday. Take a look at Mainland Malaysia – A Trip Through Time as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Four Seasons Langkawi Information
- Accommodation: 91 Pavilions and Beach Villas
- Location: Langkawi, North Langkawi
- Facilities: 2 swimming pools, 3 Restaurants and 2 bars
- Activities: Windsurfing, sailing, kayaks, snorkelling, gym, tennis, scuba diving and motorised watersports
- Weather: Langkawi has a tropical climate with driest weather from November to April
- Children: Great children’s club and activities. Free food for children under 5 from the kids menu. The family pool is lovely. Baby sitters can be hired at a reasonable rate.
- Guide Price: From USD 2158 for 3 nights in a Lower Melaleuca Pavilion including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)