Dar Al Masyaf is an intimate and tranquil hideaway in Dubai consisting of 29 beautifully designed two-storey houses inspired by traditional Arabian summer houses, linked by scenic waterways and surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Accessible by walkways or via water taxi, this peaceful and majestic haven benefits from access to Madinat Jumeirah’s extensive facilities.
Holding a prime location within Madinat Jumeirah and providing the resort’s premium accommodation, Dar Al Masyaf offers 283 spacious and beautifully appointed rooms and suites, all with shared pools and butler service. Some rooms also have direct access to the beach. The rooms can be configured to accommodate one to three guest rooms, and are ideal for small groups or families. Hidden within the waterways, Malakiya Villas offer a truly indulgent experience with maximum privacy. Each villa features a spacious bedroom, oversized marble bathroom, kitchen and butler service. The exceptionally opulent villas also have private terraces with a pool overlooking the waterways.
Dar Al Masyaf offers an exceptional choice of gourmet dining options with over 40 restaurants and bars within the Madinat Jumeirah complex. Highlights include the finest Thai cuisine at Pad Thai, Rivington Bar & Grill that serves up British Cuisine, award-winning seafood restaurant Pierchic, and Al Fayrooz Lounge offering traditional afternoon tea.
There is plenty to do in and around the property. Head to the beach, explore the city or enjoy the many facilities of the resort – including the famous Souk Madinat, the Talise Spa, a fitness centre and activities including water sports, yoga and tennis.
Dar Al Masyaf caters well to families. There’s a kids club with a wide range of activities, a superb kids’ pool and complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park. Babysitters can be arranged.
Dar Al Masyaf and Malakiya Villas, Madinat Jumeirah Information
- Location: Madinat Dubai, half an hour drive from Dubai International Airport.
- Accommodation: 283 luxury rooms and suites, 29 summer houses with exclusive pools.
- Activities: Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, over 40 restaurants and bars, shopping, watersports, yoga.
- Facilites: Spa, fitness centre, conference roms, complimentary kids club, swimming pools, sauna, steam room, massage parlour.
- Weather: May and October is dry season. From June until September expect extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- Children: Fully supervised kids club with activities ranging from sports to face-painting.