Located along the scenic Thu Bon River, Anantara Hoi An Resort’s French, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese influences are reflected in its distinct ambience and atmosphere in the resort – only short stroll from Hoi An’s colorful and bustling Ancient Town.
A treat for your five senses and more – Anantara Hoi An Resort believes that man has ten senses and all ten senses need to be stimulated to experience fulfilment. At Life Resorts, your stay is a journey of the senses…
Be it a short overnight break or a long escape, Anantara Hoi An Resort’s combination of living, cuisine and activities are all carefully designed to satisfy.
Anantara Hoi An Resort Information
- Accommodation: 94 superior rooms, junior suites and grand suites.
- Location: Located 35 km from Danang Airport and 5 km from the Cua Dai Beach.
- Facilities: Outdoor pool, kids pool, spa
- Activities: Sunrise/sunset cruises with breakfast/cocktails on Thu Bon River, explore the ancient town by bicycle, morning taichi sessions, sultural walking tours to the Cham Imperial City of My Son, Imperial City of Hue, Marble mountain
- Weather: Dry season June and July, wet season December and January.
- Children: Kids Club & Babysitting available