Set on the seafront within eight acres of landscaped gardens in the historic town of Paphos in Cyprus, the Almyra offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Combining modern design, sophisticated facilities and family-friendly features, this family-run, luxury hotel exudes style and will appeal to those seeking an upscale and peaceful retreat with an unpretentious atmosphere. The hotel boasts four restaurants, four swimming pools and a lavish spa.
Almyra provides 189 spacious and stylish rooms and suites with contemporary chic décor, luxurious bathrooms and stunning views. Many suites have their own terrace or verandah. For those looking to indulge, the Kyma Suites, situated in a secluded wing, are sublime. An array of interconnecting room options is available.
An array of gastronomic experiences awaits. Sample mouthwatering Japanese cuisine served in an al fresco setting; enjoy classic Cypriot mezes by the sea; or indulge in a private barbecue on the beach or anywhere else you wish. The hotel is also within walking distance of plenty of additional restaurants and bars.
There are endless activities on offer for the whole family at Almyra. Play tennis, hit the gym or play golf at one of the nearby golf courses. The hotel can arrange activities such as pony-trekking, rock-climbing and mountain-biking, as well as watersports including diving and sailing. The shops and attractions of the historic town of Paphos are moments away.
Unwind after a busy day at the holistic, adults only Almyraspa.
Almyra caters exceptionally well for children providing facilities including a kids’ club (for children from four months to 17 years old) with qualified childcare experts looking after the smallest tots, children’s pool, playground, special menus and a baby concierge. Parents can also order children’s essentials in advance with the Baby Go Lightly programme for hassle-free travel.
- Location: Southwest Cyprus, 22 minutes from Paphos Airport
- Accommodation: 189 rooms (Inland View Room, Terrace Garden View, Superior Sea View Room, Veranda Sea View, Terrace Sea View, Premium Sea View Room, Junior Suite, Kyma Suite, One Bedroom Suite, One Bedroom Deluxe Suite)
- Activities:Diving, parasailing, waterskiing, boating, jeep safari into Akamas peninsula & Troodos Mountains, wine tasting excursions at Byzantine monastery, shopping, mountain biking, sailing, cruise
- Facilities: Kids’ club, tennis, table tennis & squash courts, golf, spa & massage
- Weather: Cyprus is an all-year-round destination. August is peak tourist season while October to May is quieter.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 290 per night for an Inland View Room, based on 2 guests.