Verbier is one of Switzerland’s snow sure resorts due to its high altitude and glacier skiing – the mountain offers something to suit all skiers and boarders whatever your ability. With a dedicated nursery area for beginners – and a number of excellent ski schools offering privates or group lessons during your stay. If you yearn for the off-piste then Verbier is recognised as one the premier places in the Alps if not the world, with heli-skiing available there is endless opportunities.
Part 1: Arrival at Geneva Airport (GVA)
Once you’ve arrived at the airport you’ll be transferred to your accommodation. This takes around 2hrs and 15 minutes, traffic dependent. Settle in to your chalet with canapes and a four-course dinner awaiting you.
Stay: Chalet Bella Coola
Part 2: Hit the Slopes
With on-hand concierge services with you throughout the week, there’s no need to worry about your lift passes, childcare, restaurant bookings, spa treatments – you name it, they will fix it!
Private instruction is available for up to 6 people of similar standards, however there are also numerous top Swiss skiing schools in Verbier such as Altitude which we highly recommend. The benefits of using a local experienced instrucutor is that whilst helping to improve your technique, you will avoid the queues and get to know the best mountain ski areas and restaurants.
Part 3: Activities On and Off the Slopes
Why not try your hand at Ice-Karting, Para-Gliding or Heli-Skiing? These can all be done with a guide and with all the technical and safety measures necessary. A must do for those adrenaline junkies out there!
Having hit the slopes, gone home for tea and cake and had your sauna time, the fun does not stop there! The resort has a great number of restaurants and vibrant après – ski bars. A typical evening could see you start with a couple of drinks in the Farinet bar, enjoying the live music, followed by canapes and a four course dinner back at your chalet. Then head out again to explore the buzzing nightlife with a whole variety of bars and clubs to experience.
You will depart the following Sunday. Your holiday is designed around what you want so none of the above is set in stone. We aim to make sure that you get exactly what you’re after from your trip to the magnificent Swiss Alps.
|Part 1:||Arrival at Geneva Airport (GVA)||Chalet Bella Coola|
|Part 2:||Hit the Slopes|
|Part 3:||Activities On and Off the Slopes|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Ski pass and rental
- Transfers or car hire
- Activities with guides
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International flights
- Visa if necessary
- Personal expenses
- Hotel early check in / Late check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance (please note that this is required for all Lightfoot Travel holidays)
From USD 4,200 per person
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant
- Heli-ski through the Alps
- Stay in a luxury, fully staffed chalet
- Experience Verbier’s après-ski vibe
- Learn from some of the top qualified ski instructors in the alps.
From USD 4,200 per person