Set above Anse Takamaka beach on the north coast of Praslin, one of the most beautiful islands in the Seychelles, Raffles Praslin is the ultimate tropical paradise. Nestled in lush tropical vegetation and surrounded by white sand beaches and the warm azure waters of the Indian Ocean, this luxury boutique resort is the perfect island hideaway. It will appeal to discerning couples and families seeking a unique and unforgettable experience.
The 86 stylish and sophisticated hillside villas are some of the largest in the region. Each villa includes a four-poster bed, a huge deck leading to a pool, a bathtub with a view and the added luxury of around-the-clock butler service. Two-bed Raffles Villa Suites, situated steps from the beach, are ideal for families. Golf carts are available to ferry you around the resort.
Food is top-notch with superb cuisine from around the world served in the hotel’s three restaurants. Enjoy a lavish buffet breakfast at Losean, exquisite seafood at Curieuse, a romantic dinner on the beach or a sunset cruise with sushi and champagne.
There a plenty of activities on offer to suit all interests including snorkelling, kayaking, scuba diving and exploring Praslin, once thought to be the Garden of Eden. You can also take Creole cooking or cocktail-making classes.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles is ideal if you’re seeking complete relaxation. Laze by one of the pools; sip a cocktail on the rooftop terrace as the sun goes down; take a picnic to Curieuse Island; or indulge in a pampering treatment in the spa as you enjoy the views.
The hotel welcomes children and there is a kids’ club for four year olds and above, and a crèche for younger ones.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles Information
- Location: 15 minute flight from Mahe Airport
- Accommodation: 74 villas, 8 one bedroom suites, 4 two bedroom suites
- Activities: snorkelling, kayaking, sea scooters diving, standup paddling, fishing, sailing, boat excursions, table tennis, pétanque, pool basketball, beach football, hiking, biking, giant chess, eco beach golf, crab hunting, Creole fishing, cooking class
- Facilities: Kids’ club, library, boutique, infinity pools, beachfront, spa
- Weather: March and April are the hottest months and December – March can be quite rainy. The best time to go is from May to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 730 per night for a Bay View Pool Villa, two pax.