Located in Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Pangulasian Island is a private island eco-luxury retreat with a white sand beach that is simply stunning, and magnificent views of the bay and the tiny islands within it. With luxurious surroundings, impeccable service and super-friendly staff, this is an exclusive hideaway in the Philippines that will appeal to travellers looking to relax and be pampered.
Each of the 42 spacious thatched villas has been designed in a contemporary Filipino style to an exceptionally high standard. Canopy Villas, perched on stilts high off the ground, have impressive views of bay, whilst secluded pool villas have their own private pool overlooking the sea.
Dining at Pangulasian Island is always a gastronomic experience. Sustainable menus feature gourmet dishes and for something extra special, the resort will happily arrange picnics, romantic dinners on the beach or cocktails on a raft within a nearby lagoon.
For guests wanting to do something other than relax by the infinity pool or on the beach, there are nature walks, kayaking, stargazing, as well as eco tours to hidden lagoons and cathedral-like caves. There is also a variety of watersports at the resort, and with a marine sanctuary right on the doorstep, Pangulasian Island offers some of the best snorkelling and diving around. If you feel like a change of scenery, guests have exclusive access to the beach clubs at Entalula Island and Dibulan Island.
Pangulasian Island Resort Information
- Location: Bacuit Bay, El Nido, 25min boat ride from El Nido Airport
- Accommodation: 42 Villas
- Facilites: Spa, gym, SCUBA Diving and Marine Sports Centre, restaurant, boutique, wifi
- Activities: Snorkelling, guided eco tours, hobiecat sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, private sunset cruise, massages, tropical face and body treatments
- Weather: Dry from December to May and wet from June to November, April to May are the driest months, while the heaviest rainfull occurs around August.
- Children: Welcome. Complimentary kids’ meals for children 6 and below,
- Price Guide: From USD 2132 for 3 nights in a Garden Cottage including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)