Auckland, New Zealand
Stay in one of the hotel’s 165 spacious, contemporary and luxuriously designed suites and guest rooms. Choose a guestroom with a balcony or upgrade to a Deluxe Harbour View Room for stunning views over the waterfront (we highly recommend these rooms!).
With its prime location in the heart of Auckland’s city centre, it is the ideal place to stay from which to visit the city’s main attractions. When you’re tired of sightseeing be sure to make full use of the hotel’s excellent, five-star facilities.
Unwind in the outdoor heated lap pool, sip a cocktail on one of the decks looking out over the ocean or try New Zealand’s highly renowned seafood off the superb hotel menu created by local chef, Simon Gault. There is also a fully decked out fitness centre for those wishing to keep fit during a holiday, as well as many corporate facilities should you need a meeting to occur whilst in Auckland.
Hilton Auckland Hotel Information
- Accommodation:Guest Rooms, Suites, Deluxe and Executive Rooms
- Location:Auckland, New Zealand
- Facilities:Meeting rooms, babysitting services, fitness room, jogging track, outdoor heated lap pool, sight seeing tours
- Activities:Sight seeing tours, swimming
- Weather:Best times to go is between February and October
- Children:Welcome, although no specific children facilities available