Lamai Bay, Koh Samui
Nestled on the foothills of Lamai Bay, only 20 minutes from the airport, Banyan Tree Samui offers 5-star villa accommodations equipped with private infinity pools and elegant Thai décor overlooking the Gulf of Thailand and their very own private beach.
Villas are spacious and feature private balconies with views of the oceans of the greenery of the surrounding Forrest. Each comes with modern amenities making this resort suitable for business, leisure and families alike. Bathrooms are large and sleek and have floor-to-ceiling windows.
Conveniently located, you are close to outside restaurants and shops and everything else the island has to offer. Their Rainforest Hydrospa is the first and only of its kind on the entire island so pamper yourself with relaxing body treatments and massages after a fun day of diving, cycling or fishing. For the more active, Banyan Tree also has a well-equipped fitness centre with a trainer on hand should you need one.
Dining options at Banyan Tree range from buffet breakfast with a range of international dishes at The Edge, authentic Thai dishes at Saffron restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Lounge, Pool Bar and Sands, Banyan Tree’s premier beach grill.
Families travelling with kids are also fully taken care of with a great kids club to keep the young ones busy and happy with fun activities like baking, face painting, sandcastle building, sand art, T-shirt art, cap painting, dancing class and pool games.
Banyan Tree Koh Samui Information
- Accommodation: 88 pool villas
- Location: Lamai, 20 minutes from Koh Samui Airport
- Facilities: 3 restaurants, private beach, Hydrospa, gym, Yoga classes, kids club, library, games room
- Activities: Watersports (Snorkelling, canoeing, bodyboarding, catarman, windsurfing), Island excursions
- Weather: Year round destination, however, November & December best avoided
- Children: Welcome (kids club and baby sitting)