Hue, Viet Nam
Nestled between the Truong Son Mountain Range on one side and never-ending blue sea on the other, Angsana Lang Co is the ideal starting ground to explore the lovely towns of Hue and Hoi An.
The hotel’s décor is modern with touches of Vietnamese design, creating an exotic and cosy feel throughout. Each room and suite is decked with a balcony from where guests can easily admire the blue sea or the verdant mountains that unfold before them.
Angsana Lang Co does not lack in activities and caters to families and couples alike. The Angsana Kids Club offers fun activities such as swimming lessons, pool games, painting and sandcastle building whilst adults can enjoy the hotel’s beach club, countless water sports activities or the 18-hole championship golf course.
There are numerous outlets from where to quench your thirst or satiate your hunger at Angsana Lang Co. Market Place boasts the best of Indochinese cuisine whilst Moomba serves Vietnamese and Southeast Asian seafood fresh from the ocean as well as international dishes. The hotel’s rice bar boasts a selection of brandies, wines, whisky and cocktails concocted with from a base of rice.
The hotel’s award-winning spa features two Rainmist rooms, Angsana Lang Co’s signature hydro-treatment. Using indigenous ingredients, the spa offers a wide range of treatments and therapies aimed at rejuvenating the body.
Angsana Lang Co Information
- Location: 40 minutes from Da Nang International Airport, 50 minutes from Phu Bai International Airport of Hue, 1 hour from the Imperial City of Hue
- Accommodation: 229 rooms and suites
- Activities: Biking, Sight-see at the three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Boat ride, Trekking, Visit the Binh An market, Handicraft making, Visit the local fishing village, Watersports, ATV Safari
- Facilities: 4 restaurants, 2 bars & lounge, 6 meeting venues, wedding chapels, resort pool, spa, kids club, beach club, gymnasium, golf club, water sports centre, indoor games room, cyber lounge
- Weather: The dry season is from March to August, when the average temperature of 30oC. The beach has a very distinctive clean and pristine beauty. The wet season is from September to February. A season to enjoy cultural activities, wellness and golf
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD266 per night for a Premiere Room