Stay at Uga Bay by Uga Escapes and choose between three special offers.
Offer 1 – Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3
- Stay Period: 01 September 2018 to 30 June 2019
- The free night is valid on the basis booked
- This offer is combinable with the Early Bird offer
Offer 2 – 50% off for bookings made within 14 days of arrival
- This offer is valid for all new bookings made within 14 days of arrival
- This offer is not valid on meal supplements or other compulsory or non-compulsory supplements
Offer 3 – Kids stay and eat for free
- Stay Period: 01 September 2018 to 31 January 2019
- This offer is valid for children under 12 years
- Up to 2 children sharing with parents will be provided complimentary accommodation, meals (from the kid’s menu only) excluding beverages each day
- If dining from adult menus, children are entitled to a 50% discount
- Complimentary meals for children are based on the basis booked
- Accommodation for children will be provided using existing bedding with a maximum of 1 extra bed per room
Terms & Conditions:
- These offers are not combinable with any other special promotions
- These offers are not valid in the German, Swiss, and Austrian markets
14/08/2018 to 30/06/2019
Uga Bay Resort Information
- Location & Getting There
Situated close to the centre of Passekudah on the East Coast of Sri Lanka, Uga Bay Resort is less than an hour's flight from Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport, followed by a 30-minute road transfer.
The resort provides 46 spacious rooms, 1 private bay suite and 1 beach chalet. Beach Studios have beach access from the private ground floor terrace. Ocean Studios feature a private balcony from the upper floors with uninterrupted views of the sea. The Bay Suite has two bedrooms, a cantilevered open air plunge pool for complete privacy, exclusive dining experience at the private bar and terrace and a 24-hour butler service. Lastly, the Beach Villa is a 2-storey private villa by the sea with unobstructed views of the bay, complete with a private terrace, a private garden, open air plunge pool, living and dining areas.
- Underground spa
- Infinity swimming pool
- Water sports equipment
- Barbeque pits
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Uga Bay Resort's location is ideal for exploring the city and all its attractions. Sports lovers will enjoy snorkelling on the coral reefs and diving at HMS Hermes shipwreck, jet skiing, water skiing, windsurfing and cycling. Guests can also venture out to nearby fishing villages, local markets, traditional Hindu temples, historical sites in Batticaloa or ancient UNESCO World Heritage sites in Polannaruwa.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.