Take a break from the buzz and fuss and spend a weekend in the remote wilderness at Chena Huts! Explore how to with the offers below:
1) Stay a minimum of 2 nights and receive:
- 10% off on the room rates or spa credit worth US$ 100, per cabin per stay
2) Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive:
- 10% off on the room rates and 1 night free at Residence Colombo or 10% discount on the room rates and spa credit worth US$100, per cabin per stay
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is combinable with the Ulagalla Walawwa 1 night free offer
- Offer is combinable with “Kids stay, eat and drink for free” and “50% off second cabin” offer
- Offer is not combinable with any other special rate / offer, unless otherwise mentioned
- The free night at Residence Colombo will be subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking
- The free night at Residence Colombo is valid on a Bed & Breakfast basis
3) Kids stay, eat and drink for free
4) 50% off the second cabin for kids
Terms & Conditions:
- Validity Period: 1 April – 19 December 2018
- Offer (3) is valid for children under 12 years old
- Children under 12 will share accommodation with their parents and offer is limited to 2 children
- Maximum of 2 extra beds per villa
- Offer (3) is combinable with the “Stay a minimum of 2 nights and receive 10% off room rates”
- Offer (4) is valid for children aged between 12-18
- Both offers are not combinable with any other special rate / offer, unless otherwise mentioned
01/04/2018 to 19/12/2018
Chena Huts Information
- Location & Getting There:
Located in the deep south of Sri Lanka, Chena Huts is just 5 minutes from Yala National Park. Colombo International Airport is a 6-hour drive.
Each private wooden pavilion provides 760 square feet of incredible living space. The design aesthetic echoes local Sri Lankan architecture and harmonizes with the surrounding jungle environment, creating authentic yet luxurious abodes.
From the living room, bedroom, and spa-inspired ensuite, to the shaded outdoor deck and private plunge pool, every space has been thoughtfully designed for your comfort. Bathrooms boast free-standing tubs and twin vanity consoles. Living spaces feature hardwood floors, custom wood furnishings, vaulted ceilings, and inviting queen-size beds. This is a unique opportunity to live in luxury, in the wild heart of nature.
Fill your days with jungle or seaside adventures, from a unique position between the Indian Ocean and Yala National Park. Watch the wildlife come to play on the beach – sea turtles by moonlight and elephants in the surf. Spot the bright plumage of beautiful flamingos wading close to shore or hike through the jungle for bird watching, beach walks, or a wild safari ride.
Closer to home, Chena Huts offers a fine dining restaurant and cocktail bar on site, giving guests the opportunity to savour some local cuisine while digesting the memories made that day. There is also an outdoor pool and an on site spa, where you can indulge in a massage to soothe your muscles and rejuvenate your mind.
Children are welcome at Chena Huts.