Stay a minimum of 5 nights with the new Amatara wellness package from 13 November 2017 till 25 December 2017 and receive free flights to and from Phuket Airport!
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption applies for one round trip ticket per stay per one wellness package for a booking of any flight to and from Phuket Airport
- Redemption only applies for new Wellness package booking with a minimum of 5 nights stay, not applicable with either for cancel, rebook or other free night and discount
- Redemption value is equal to actual ticket price or a maximum of THB 20,000
- If cost of ticket is less than THB 20,000, the difference cannot be redeemed into cash or other kind of value
- Flight purchase document needs to be presented upon check in to redeem credit at the time of check out
- Flight will be credited from bill at time of check out from guest folio or credit card, no cash pay outs will apply
- Any loyalty point programmes will not be issued against the THB 20,000
- Refer to resort standard selling rate either direct or through travel agent for selling price of wellness package
- Offer not combinable with any other offers
- Subject to availability
13/11/2017 to 25/12/2017
Amatara Wellness Resort Information
- Location & Getting There
Settled upon the idyllic Cape Panwa island, Amatara Wellness Resort is a short one hour drive from Phuket International Airport.
The 105 rooms at Amatara Wellness Resort are charmingly Thai with a blend of modernity, flaunting chic furnishings amidst traditional Thai materials. At Amatara, guests can select from a extensive list of room types within 22 pavilions, 48 suites and 35 pool villas. Each room provides quality modern conveniences, from wi-fi and an Ipad to electric curtains and a non-alcoholic minibar.
- Tennis court
- Retail boutique
- 7 wellness facilities
- 8 exquisite dining options
Health, body and mind is key at Amatara Wellness Resort. The accoladed resort boasts of an amazing variety of wellness programmes, including the impeccable Thai Hammam experience. Apart from wellness activities, guests can also cool off in the pool, kayak along Andaman’s turquoise waters or spend a day in the nearby Phuket Town.
Children are welcome at the resort. Little guests can anticipate an exciting time at Amatara’s Kid’s Club, a special area with customised kids activities and facilities. The Kid’s Club caters to children from 4 to 12 years old. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter.