Stay for two nights or more from 1 December 2017 to 7 December 2017 and flaunt your fitness for a good cause by taking part in Amansara’s Angkor half-marathon. The charity race will take place on 3 December 2017 inside the ruins of the Unesco protected Angkor Wat temple, all for the victims of antipersonnel mines in Cambodia. The stay includes:
- Daily choice of lunch or dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
- Return airport transfers
- Marathon Amenities
- Special energizing breakfast and home-made power snacks
- Return transfers to marathon registration area, marathon starting and ending lines
- Amansara dedicated Marathon booth
- A traditional Khmer breakfast at Amansara’s wooden village house in Angkor Park
- A 90-minute Khmer hot herbal compresse massage
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for new bookings only, based on maximum two guests per room and a minimum of 2 nights from 1 December 2017 to 7 December 2017
- Extra person supplement: USD 290 plux tax & service charge per person per day, inclusive of above said privileges
- Subject to availability
30/10/2017 to 30/11/2017
- Location & Getting There
Amansara, the former guesthouse of King Sihanouk, is situated on the edge of Siem Reap just 10 minutes from the entrance to the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a 15-minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
The 24 suites ooze a tranquil sense of zen with their open layout, the use of earthy tones, grey flooring, dark timber and ivory walls. Each suite comprises an adjoined sleeping and living area with a king bed, dining table, sofa and writing desk, also featuring floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open out onto a small private garden. Pool suites have private courtyards that boast the luxury of a private plunge pool.
- Swimming & lap pools
- Roof terrace
- Dining: Dining room
Get out and explore temples surrounding Angkor Wat, the fishing village of Tonle Sap or tailor-made off-the-beaten-track places with a custom-fitted remork and personal driver. Complete your Angkorian experience with customised helicopter tours to Preah Vihar near the Thai borders, hidden temples and other scenic places farther afield. Biking to explore the Old Market neighbourhood and learning the art of khmer cooking are alternative activities available.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.