More adventure awaits in Chile!
Receive a 15% discount when you book the Alto Atacama and The Singular Patagonia in the same booking
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking & Staying Period: now – 29 Apr 2020
- Black out dates: 21 Dec 2018 – 05 Jan 2019 & 20 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020
- Minimum of 3 nights full-board stay at each property is required
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Complimentary night at The Singular Santiago will not be offered if this promotion is taken
- Offer cannot be applied to groups
01/10/2018 to 28/04/2020
Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa Information
- Location & Getting There
Surrounded by the Salt Mountains in the midst of Chile’s Atacama Desert, Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa is a 10-minute drive from San Pedro and a 1-hour drive from Calama Loa Airport.
The hotel provides 42 elegant and spacious rooms featuring stylish rustic decor, king beds and private terraces with breathtaking views of the gardens and mountains. Quitors are situated close to the common areas of the hotel, with terraces that look onto the gardens. Standard Catarpes are slightly more spacious with a more private terrace, providing uninterrupted views of the Cordillera de la Sal Range. Suite Tilos are specially located in the gardens, with a private patio and outdoor shower that has open views to the quiet Lagoon and the Catarpe Valley.
- Game room
- Meeting room
- Business facilities
- 6 outdoor swimming pools
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Alto Atacama makes for an ideal base from which to explore the region and guests are encouraged to get off the beaten track, interact with the local culture and explore the desert on foot or by bike. Visit the ancient Pukara de Quitor ruins, discover geysers and hot springs, climb volcanoes, ride horses through sand dunes or cycle through desert canyons.
Families are welcome but be aware that small children may not always adapt easily to the high altitude.