Located in fashionable Downtown Dubai, this luxury hotel is in a prime position, with the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain on its doorstep, and The Dubai Mall right next door. Standing 63 storeys high, The Address Downtown Dubai enjoys spectacular views of the cityscape.
The hotel has a post-modern, elegant exterior with art deco influences, with a stylish and modern interior. This chic resort offers outstanding facilities and impeccable service, and will appeal to those looking for an unforgettable experience. Children are very welcome at the hotel and there is a kids club.
The Address Downtown Dubai’s 196 individually designed rooms and suites are contemporary and sophisticated with an Arabian twist. All rooms feature plush furnishings, state-of-the-art amenities and spectacular views. For those looking for the ultimate in pampering, Spa Suites benefit from a sizeable terrace with an outdoor spa bath.
The array of gourmet dining options on offer at The Address Downtown Dubai is exceptional. For an upbeat culinary experience with a traditional Chinese menu, head to Hukama, while upscale Neos offers stunning views over the city from 63 storeys up. For a chic dining experience, Zeta serves up seafood specialities, poolside.
Relax by the chilled infinity pool, revitalise with a massage in tranquil surroundings at the spa or head to the gym. The Address Downtown Dubai will also arrange more energetic activities including watersports, golf or advise on the best ways to explore the city or the desert.
The Address Downtown Dubai Information
- Location: Dubai Marina, 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
- Accommodation: 200 rooms, deluxe and suites.
- Facilities: Complimentary Wifi, five restaurants and lounges, spa, fitness centre, business centre, infinity pool, hair salon, complimentary golf rental equipment.
- Activities: Short walk from nearby beach, direct access to malls.
- Children: Welcome. Children up to the age of 4 are complimentary.
- Weather: The best time is from October to May. From June until September there can be high humidity and extreme temperatures.