Koh Kood, Thailand
Remote but accessible aptly describes the Thai island of Kood, on which Soneva Kiri is set amidst the lush tropical rainforest, off the south-east coast of the Gulf of Siam.
International guests are personally met on arrival at Bangkok’s airport and transferred to the resort’s own airplane for the one-hour flight to the Soneva Kiri airfield. From the air, the beauty of untouched Thailand and Koh Kood, with its white sandy beaches is immediately evident.
Soneva Kiri’s 29 oversized pool villas are set along the beachfront or hillside with outstanding views out to sea. The spacious and simple, yet sophisticated villas all blend perfectly with the beautiful, rustic environment.
Dining at Soneva Kiri is an integral ingredient in the whole experience of your stay at this beautiful property and includes menus created by a Three Michelin Star chef and authentic Thai cuisine. Whether it is a romantic meal for two, an unforgettable treetop dining experience or a private cooking class with a master chef, you can be sure that the settings will be as memorable and exceptional as the food itself.
Throughout your stay there is an abundance of activities at Soneva Kiri to cater for all ages and the most discerning of tastes. Numerous nature excursions and water activities are available as well as a state-of-the-art observatory and Cinema Paradiso, showing classic movies under the stars. There is also a Spa, offering a refreshing menu of holistic and traditional treatments.
Soneva Kiri Information
- Accommodation: 29 oversized pool villas plus The Beach and Hilltop Reserves, Beach and Hilltop Retreats and the Eco Suite
- Location: Koh Kood, Thailand
- Facilities: Spa, 3 restaurants, outdoor cinema, swimming pool, motorised and non-motorised watersports, children’s club, tennis, fitness centre
- Activities: Fully equipped PADI dive and training centre, fishing, cooking classes, astronomy classes, spa, motorised water sports
- Weather: Generally warm weather, driest between Nov and Apr
- Children: Offers a wide range of children’s activities and professional childminding services not to mention their impressive children’s DEN in the shape of a giant manta ray nestled into the jungle landscape.