Masai Mara, Kenya
Situated in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, close to the confluence of the Mara and Talek rivers, the camp is shaded by a riverine forest and overlooks the Talek river, often a prime area during the wildebeest migration.
Eight spacious tents, all of which have the capacity of being a double, twin or triple and one family tent which can comfortably accommodate 2 adults and up to 4 children. All tents have terraces overlooking the Talek river and ensuite bathrooms with flush loos and safari showers.
Rekero Camp Information
- Location: Maasai Mara, Kenya
- Accommodation: 8 luxury safari tents
- Activities: Day & night game drives, birding and scenic bush walks, hot air balloon flights, scenic flights and cultural visits to a local Maasai village.
- Facilities: A fully hosted tented camp
- Weather: Closed in April & May
- Children: Over 8 are welcome