Koh Lanta, Thailand
Let the subtle five star comforts, serene natural beauty of the island and spacious environment take your senses away from the worries of the world.
Pavilions, palm trees and a sense of calm welcomes you to the Pimalai resort and spa. Located away from other crowded beaches and resorts, the weary city dweller is given the endless options of sun, sea, serenity, and luxury upon entering the premises. The resort exists in harmony with the lush tropical rainforest, which also works as a beautiful backdrop. Rooms are exquisitely furbished with well-polished wooden floors, bamboo binds and wooden furniture, making it a lavish home away from home. Take a dip in the infinity pool and bask in the views of the sea and the pristine sandy beach as the friendly staffs attend to your every need.
Pimalai resort and spa Information
- Location: Koh Lanta, Thailand. Approximately 2-hour journey from Krabi Airport to Pimalai, including boat ride
- Accommodation: 121 units inclusive of suites and villas
- Activities: Lanta Marine National Park, island excursion, water sports (canoes, windsurf board, sailing boat and boogie boards are available free-of-charge), diving
- Facilities: Infinity pool, tennis court, bicycles, pool bar, lobby bar, fitness room, library
- Weather: Hot and dry from November to April, best months to visit are from May to July
- Children: Welcome. Children’s corner ( mainly cater for 4 – 8 years old), children’s menu available in restaurants and babysitters can be arranged