Amalfi Coast, Italy
Nestled in the heart of Positano high above the Mediterranean Sea, on the Amalfi Drive, 50 km from Naples, Le Sirenuse is a charming, family-run hotel. It is considered one of the most romantic and beautiful hotels on Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
Offering impeccable service, warm hospitality and superb facilities including a restaurant, bar, pool and spa, this luxury boutique hotel will appeal to discerning travellers seeking a peaceful and unforgettable escape in an awe-inspiring setting. There are no specific facilities for children at the hotel and it is unsuitable for children under six due to its cliffside location.
Le Sirenuse provides 58 elegant rooms and suites, most of which look out over the bay of Positano and come with a terrace or balcony offering breathtaking views of the coast. Each room is unique and features an eclectic mix of antique and modern furniture from Europe and the East, majolica floor tiles, marble bathrooms and all-modern amenities. For those wishing to indulge, the One-bedroom Suites are sublime.
The hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant La Sponda serves up exquisite Mediterranean cuisine in an enchanting setting. At night, four hundred flickering candles light up the restaurant creating a magical atmosphere.
Relax on the lemon tree-lined pool terrace, enjoy a pampering treatment at the luxurious spa or enjoy a trip on the hotel’s vintage speedboat. In warmer months sip a glass of Champagne Millésmé at the elegant Champagne and Oyster Bar as you enjoy the breathtaking views over Positano.
Positano is at the centre of an important archeological and historical area and the hotel’s concierge will happily organise excursions to historic sights including Pompeii, Ravello, Capri and Amalfi.
Le Sirenuse Information
- Location: 1 and a half hour drive from Capodichino International Airport in Naples
- Accommodation: 58 Rooms and 2 Suites
- Facilities: Michelin Starred Restaurant, Bar, Spa, Terrace Pool, Audiovisual Center, Fitness Center
- Activities: Water sports, Visit wineries, Explore the coast from the sea on one of the hotel’s boats, Visit Pompei, Paestum, Ravello and Amalfi
- Weather: Summers are warm but yet never particularly rainy or overly humid.
- Children: Welcome.
- Price Guide: From USD 680 for 1 night in a Standard Room with Village View, for two pax