Koh Samui, Thailand
The villa is situated within its own large tropical garden. The natural touches of wood, grass and stone accentuates the beauty of this property.
Nestled within is a white-stone lounge/BBQ lounge, from which you can enjoy a picturesque view of the crystal clear seas, splendour sunrises and sunsets, with Samui’s neighbouring islands creating a stunning backdrop. With a Thai-styled Sala, this is also the perfect place for entertaining guests or just chilling out in your idyllic haven.
The bedrooms are spacious, inviting and fully furnished, making it an ideal choice for large family gatherings. La Lagune is a well thought out, practical and multi-functional property. Its stylish designs, hospitable staff and exclusive location offers the perfect tropical escape.
La Lagune Information
- Location: Southern Koh Samui, 35min from airport and 15min from Lamai town.
- Accommodation: 3 double bedrooms.
- Activities: Diving, snorkelling, kayaking, jungle trekking, elephant trekking, island tour, cultural sightseeing. Private tours can be arranged with the villa. Low tide season opens the beach to beach volleyball, football and reef exploration.
- Facilities: Tennis court, pool, plasma TV and home cinema, Jacuzzi in the en-suite, Thai styled Sala, gourmet kitchen and dining table (seats 12), lounge with flat-screen TV and Bose sound system.
- Weather: Dry from November through to April. Rainy between May and October.
- Children: Baby sitting available.