The Kempinski Ciragan Palace is a magnificent luxury hotel situated on the European shores of the Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey close to numerous cultural and historic sights. Steeped in history, this former residence of sultans combines the old-world glamour of the Ottoman era with modern comforts.
Offering unrivalled service, renowned Turkish hospitality and top-notch cuisine, this grand hotel will appeal to couples and families seeking an indulgent and exclusive escape.
The Kempinski Ciragan Palace offers lavishly appointed rooms and suites, most of which feature a balcony with breathtaking views of the sea. Suites come with 24-hour butler service and for those wishing to experience the high glamour of a bygone era, the Palace suites located in the imperial palace are stunning.
Each of Kempinski Ciragan Palace ’s six restaurants features balconies or terraces overlooking the Bosphorus and offers a contemporary take on traditional Turkish cuisine. Start the day off with a lavish breakfast in the Gazebo Lounge, indulge in a sumptuous Sunday brunch at Laledan or enjoy a romantic dinner on the terrace at Tug˘ra.
The hotel is ideally located to explore the magical city. Visit historic sights including the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia or the Basilica Cistern. Istanbul is also a paradise for shoppers with traditional bazaars, shopping malls and fashion boutiques. Back at the hotel, cool off in the infinity pool as you admire the views, relax with a Turkish hammam at the spa or stroll through the delightful grounds.
Kempinski Ciragan Palace Information
- Location: 45minutes from Ataturk International Airport
- Accommodation: Rooms, suites and palace suites
- Activities: Sight-seeing, water sports activities, cruises, diving, golf
- Facilities: Swimming pool, fitness facilities, business centre, spa, 4 restaurants, 2 bars, shopping arcade, hair salon
- Weather: The best months to travel are between April and October (hot in June July and col during the winter months)
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 150 per night for a standard room