This newly opened luxury villa resort enjoys an unrivaled oceanfront setting in Kata Point, one of the most exclusive areas in Phuket, which lies off the South West coast of Thailand.
Kata Rocks is an award-winning design resort offering maximum privacy, state-of-the-art technology and impeccable personalized service.
Sophisticated and stylish, this hip resort combines the intimacy of a boutique villa with the comforts of a major resort hotel. Facilities include an oceanfront restaurant, bar, lap pool, spa and fitness centre. Kata Rocks will appeal to honeymooners, couples and families seeking the ultimate villa holiday experience.
Built into the hillside, the resort features 34 Sky Villas ranging in size from one to four bedrooms. Each villa comes with its own infinity swimming pool, lavish indoor and outdoor living areas, fully fitted kitchen and breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea. The Ocean Loft Sky Villa is ideal for those seeking the utmost privacy and romance.
Dine in style at the resort’s restaurant and sample the finest grilled meats and seafood or enjoy an array of mouth-watering delights delivered to your villa whenever you choose. For the ultimate villa dining experience, you can arrange for a lavish feast to be prepared by a chef in the privacy of your villa.
Kata Rocks offers an array of bespoke activities including visiting temples, boat cruises and golf. Back at the resort, sip a cocktail in bar as you admire the views or laze by the pool.
Kata Rocks Information
- Location: 50 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport
- Accommodation: 34 oceanfront Sky Villas
- Activities: Golf, Boating and cruising, Visiting temples and shrines
- Facilities: Infinity swimming pool, Wellness and Spa Center, Restaurant, Bar,
- Weather: Dry seasons is from November through to April. Rainy season is between May and October. Temperatures year-round range from 21°C to 35°C.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From 750 USD for 1 night in a One Bedroom Sky Villa, for two pax