Koh Samui, Thailand
Tucked away in the tropics of Southern Koh Samui, Kamalaya is a wellness sanctuary and holistic spa built around a sacred Monk’s Cave, in perfectly harmony with the nature in which it resides.
Choose between cozy hillside rooms, open suites or spacious villas, elegantly decorated and overlooking the pristine coastline of Southern Koh Samui and begin your healing journey. Whether you’re there for a period of “detox” or simply looking to “balance and revitalize” yourself, Kamalaya’s Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa offers you a synergy of programs and therapies including Ayurveda, naturopathy and Traditional Chinese medicine.
Burn 600 calories in a 30-minute sitting at the Far-Infrared sauna or immerse yourself in the breath-taking tranquility of the Steam Cavern. While you’re there, treat yourself to the delicious Kamalaya cuisine – another integral part of the healing and rejuvenation process at the retreat.
With its beautiful setting, customized programs, wellness retreats, sublime healthy cuisine and holistic healing treatments, The Kamalaya resort introduces you to a unique concept in personal wellbeing and all-rounded lifestyle possibilities.
- Accommodation: 59 accommodation option – 24 Hillside rooms, 10 Open Suites, 19 Villas, 21 Villas, 3 Pool Villas, 1 (2Bdr) Rock Top Villa
- Location: Southeast corner of Koh Samui island, near Laem Set beach, 45 min drive from airport
- Facilities: Soma Restaurant, Amrita Café, and the Alchemy Tea Lounge, Shakti Fitness Centre, the herbal steam cavern, plunge pools, Elixir Bar, Far Infra-red Sauna, Yantra Hall, Yoga Pavilion and Yoga Sala, art gallery, TV lounge, Monks Cave for meditation, initial wellness consultation
- Activities: over 70 wellness and treatment services, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, pranayama, pilates, meditation, spirit dance, cooking classes, informative lectures, hosted retreats with visiting specialists
- Weather: Koh Samui has an average temperature of 30°C (86°F), peak daytime temperatures between December and February. Dry and hot season is typically March through the August and the occasional monsoon between September and November.
- Children: Not Ideal for children though family friendly accommodation and babysitting services available
- Price Guide: From USD 1850 for 3 nights in a Hillside Room including return airport transfers for Intro to Detox programme (per person rate)