Grande Albergo delle Nazioni is a glamorous design hotel situated on the seafront in the centre of Bari, in the idyllic Puglia region in Southern Italy. This luxury hotel is Bari’s only five star hotel.
Housed in a magnificent 1930s building with stunning views across the city and the Adriatic, the hotel combines unique architecture with ultra-modern design elements and high-end comforts. The sweeping seafront terrace and a spectacular roof terrace with a swimming pool are particularly impressive.
The hotel provides 115 stylish rooms and suites. Contemporary chic interiors feature Mediterranean-inspired décor with retro influences, deckchair stripes, whitewashed walls and a colour scheme of bright blues, creams and oranges.
Grande Albergo delle Nazioni has two elegant and sophisticated restaurants serving up innovative Mediterranean delights. The views from the rooftop restaurant are breathtaking.
Spending time exploring the charming old town; stroll along the promenade; head to the beach a few minutes drive away; or relax on the pool terrace, cocktail in hand as you admire the views.
Grande Albergo delle Nazioni Information
- Location: Southern Italy, 30 minutes from Bari Airport
- Accommodation: Presidential Suite, Executive Suite, Panorama Room Sea View, Deluxe Room, Premium Room, Superior Room
- Activities: Explore Bari
- Facilities: Swimming pool, spa, 2 restaurants, 1 bar
- Weather: The best time to go to Italy is from April to June and late September to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 160 per night for a Superior Room, based on 2 guests.