Koh Samui, Thailand
A charming villa on the quiet western coast of Koh Samui, Baan Samlarn brings a tropical paradise to your doorstep. For bigger groups, the villa can interconnect with Baan Tao Talay.
Overlooking the archipelago to the west, the villa boasts its own secluded gated all-sand beach, free of unsightly rocks and coral, where you can enjoy exclusive tranquility under the canopy of palm trees, before cooling off in the crystal clear azure waters. The interiors showcase a flawless blend of authentic Thai ornaments and contemporary furniture designed with your utmost comfort. Baan Samlarn truly is a work of art.
Yet do not stay within the confines of the villa – Koh Samui has so much to offer for all ages. The hospitable resident villa staff will gladly assist in planning for your natural and cultural getaways.
Your Baan Samlarn experience will redefine the conventions of luxury island living.
Baan Samlarn Information
- Location: West coast of Koh Samui, 35km from Samui’s International Airport
- Accommodation: 5-bedroom villa
- Activities: Ang Thong Marine National Park, elephant trekking, go-kart, golf, horse riding, jet-ski, kiteboarding, biking, scuba diving, Thai cooking, Thai boxing
- Facilities: Swimming pool, direct beach frontage, Beach Sala for BBQ and al fresco dining, plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi with outdoor speakers, fully equipped kitchen, shared sauna & fitness centre. In-rooms: en-suite, air conditioned, personal safe.
- Children: Welcome. Baby sitting service on request.